doctor (plural doctors)
- A physician: a member of the medical profession; one who is trained and licenced to heal the sick.
- A person who has attained a doctorate.
- A veterinarian.
- (physician): doc (informal), family doctor, general practitioner (family doctor), GP (family doctor), medic, physician, sawbones (slang), surgeon (who undertakes surgery)
- (person who has attained a doctorate):
- (veterinarian): vet, veterinarian, veterinary, veterinary surgeon
6 letters in word "doctor": C D O O R T.
No anagrams for doctor found in this word list.
Words found within doctor: